Portable Service Set with Universal Control Unit for Servo and Proportional Valves with Integrated Electronics
If you have questions, please contact us at:
Features Of The Unit:
- The control unit ValveExpert Checker is used to control and carry out functional tests on servo and proportional valves with integral electronics and operating voltages of ±15V or +24V.
- Simplifies commissioning and troubleshooting in hydraulic systems with servo and proportional valves.
- All standard servo- and proportional valves with 6+PE connectors are supported (MOOG, Parker-Hannifin, Bosch-Rexroth, Eaton, and many others).
- Additional control for ON/OFF pilot valve.
- Intuitively simple and comfortable interface.
- Built in digital multimeters for control and feedback signals.
- Comfortable bright LED indications.
- Supports external and internal control modes.
- Three internal control modes are supported: -10V…+10V, -10mA…+10mA, 4mA…20mA.
- Support current (mA) and voltage (V) feedback signals.
- The service case comprises a test unit as well as an optional power supply unit (+24V, 3A), connecting cables, and adapter cables.
- Overload and short circuit protections.
- Compact and robust construction
|Degree of protection:||IP03 (use in dry area)|
|Servovalve connector:||6+PE pole, EN 175201 Part 804|
|Pilot valve connector:||DIN EN 175301-803, form A|
|Operating voltage (Pin A and B):||18…36 VDC (full functionality)
6.5…36 VDC (measurement only)
Pin C used as 0V for ±15V power supply
|Charging rate of the test unit:||0.2A|
|Max. load capacity (Pin A and B):||3A|
|Control signal (Pin D and E):||-10V…+10V
|Enable input (Pin C):||Disable: 0V…4V
|Feedback signal (Pin F):||-30V…+30V
|Max. load for pilot valve:||1.6A (overload protected)|
|Dimensions:||470mm x 380mm x 95mm|
|CE Test:||EN 50 081-1
EN 50 082-2
EN 60 742